VILLAGE OF LAKE HALLIE
REGULAR VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2007 at 7:30 P.M.
Held at the Village of Lake Hallie Village Hall
13033 30th Avenue
Chippewa Falls, WI 54729
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to order by President Lehmann according to Chapter 19.84 of the Wisconsin State Statutes.
2. Roll Call: _____ Ms. Bernier_____Mrs. Butcher_____ Mr. Perry _____ Mr. Sykora
_____ Mr. Lehmann.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Public Comments:
5. Public Hearings:
6. New Business:
A. Review/Approve 5 year road plan for state grant.
B. Review/Approve Resolution 2007-57 Appointments of to Planning Commission.
C. Review/Approve One Year Lease Agreement Between Village of Lake Hallie and Larry Sahm.
D. Review/Approve Resolution 2007-58 Appointment of Village of Lake Hallie Election Inspectors.
E. Review/Approve Wipfli as 2007 auditors.
F. Review/Approve Resolution 2007-59 Recycling Center Employee.
7. Old Business/Unfinished Business:
A. Review / Approve Resolution 2007-11 Final Resolution 2000 Watermain Project.
8. Approval of Minutes:
A. Regular Village Board Meeting - Monday, December 3, 2007.
B. Village Board Meeting - Wednesday, December 12, 2007.
Regular Village Board Meeting Agenda
Monday, December 17, 2007
A. Treasurer’s Report: (Usually 2nd Meeting of Each Month).
1. November 2007 Village of Lake Hallie’s Treasurer’s Report.
2. November 2007 Public Works Department Treasurer’s Report.
B. Claims & Disbursements.
1. Villages’ Claims & Disbursements.
A. Amend Monday, December 3, 2007.
B. Monday, December 17, 2007.
C. Claims & Disbursements.
2. Public Work’s Department Claims & Disbursements.
A. Monday, December 17, 2007.
1. Nicole M. Flournoy - Redzone Bar & Grill - New.
2. Michael J. Anderl - Kwik Trip, Store #352 - New.
3. Aaron J. De La Rosa - Kwik Trip, Store #352 - New.
4. Jacob A. Hughes -Kwik Trip, Store #352 - New.
B. Social Use Permit(s): ( Village Hall).
11. Committee/Department Reports:
A. Building Committee Update.
B. Fire Commission Update.
C. General Government Committee Update.
D. Parks Committee Update.
E. Planning Committee Update.
F. Police Commission Update.
G. Streets Committee Update.
H. Water Committee Update.
Posted: December 13, 2007 at 6:00 p.m.
CC: Chippewa Valley Newspaper, Eau Claire Leader Telegram
Central Radio Group, Maverick Media, Phillips Broadcasting, WEAU, WQOW, Dan Ropa, Village Board Members, Doug Clary, Brian Wright, Roger Koski, Shelly Miller, Randy & Rhonda Larson, Chief Gale Haas, Chief John Neihart, Bruce King, Lynn Thompson, and other interested parties.
If anyone needs special accommodations to attend a Village Meeting, please contact the:
Village of Lake Hallie Hall at (715) 726-2660.